When using a controller in HTML5, the project crashes within the browser. However, this does not occur on Google Chrome. FireFox/Nightly crashes on launch on as well as packaging and running the project there - if you use a controller.
This was tested on both Binary and Source.
1. Open any template within the Editor
2. File > Package > HTML5
3. Plug in an Xbox 360 controller
4. Run HTML5LaunchHelper.exe
5. Open FireFox/FireFox Nightly "Http://localhost:8000/PROJECTNAME.html
6. After the game loads, use the controller
Result: The project crashes in HTML5
Expected: The game should work properly with a controller, as it does on Google Chrome.
Expression (Key.IsValid()) failed in D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Application\SlateApplication.cpp:4912!
Check console for details.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.