Unable to use a Keyboard Shortcut for the Wireframe on Top visualizer for Landscapes. The tool works when using the dropdown menu within the viewport, but it does not seem to toggle when mapped to a keybinding.
1. Open any new or existing project.
2. Create new landscape with default settings.
3. Go to Editor Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts
4. Type 'wireframe' in the search bar and locate the 'Wireframe on Top'
5. Create a custom shortcut (e.g. Alt + =)
Expected When pressing the custom key binding the blue wireframe is displayed on top of your landscape.
Outcome Wireframe is not toggled visible.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.