When rotating a button in the UMG blueprints and then moving through the edge of the canvas panel it causing the button to clip as though it was never rotated.
Update: This also happens when placing a widget inside of a scroll box
UDN Related Issue:
1. Open UE4 Editor
2. Create a new blueprint widget by right clicking in content browser
>user interface>Blueprint Widget
3. Make sure that Designer tab is selected in upper right corner
4. Drag an button widget from Palette into viewport
5. Select the widget by clicking in the center of it.
6. In the details tab under appearance expand Render Transform > Transform
7. Change angle to 45
8. Click the widget and drag it through the edge of the canvas
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.