the High resolution screenshot is not saved when using the command 'HiResShot' when playing via the Standalone option. You can use the command and it shows the link to the directory where the screenshot is saved, but there is actually no screenshot or directory created for the screenshot to be viewed.
I tested the issue when using PIE (Play in Editor) mode and New Editor Window, and it functions as intended. The problem seems to be linked with 'Standalone Mode' exclusively.
I also tested this issue in 4.5.1 and the 'HiResShot' works just fine. I was able to take a screenshot playing in Standalone mode and follow the directory to open the image file.
1. Create a new blank Third Person BP project in 4.6
2. Launch the game in 'Standalone' mode.
3. Bring up the console and type "HiResShot 2"
4. This takes a screenshot at twice the resolution of your current screen size.
5. Observe the file directory save link that pops up at the bottom right of the editor.
6. Follow the directory.
7. Observe no saved screenshot
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.