- Have Access to QAGame or its content required to run this test
- Enable the following Project Settings:
- Support Global Clip Plane for Planar Reflections
- Clear Coat Enable Second Normal
- Restart the Editor
- Open TM-Shadermodels.umap with -game
- For Windows: From "/Engine/Binaries/Win64/" run the command:
UE4Editor.exe QAGame TM-ShaderModels -Game
- For Mac: From "/Engine/Binaries/Mac/" run the command:
UE4Editor.app --args QAGame TM-ShaderModels -Game
- Create a second viewport by entering console command: DebugCreatePlayer 1
- Create a third viewport by entering console command: DebugCreatePlayer 2
- Create a fourth viewport by entering console command: DebugCreatePlayer 3
- Wait for all Shaders to Compile
- Using the console command: ssswapControllers Swap between the four characters
- Position player 1 to face away from the planar reflection.
- Position player 2 to look at the planar reflection
- Position player 3 in front of player 1 for reference
- Use player 4 to move the camera around while looking at the planar reflection.
Results: The reflection glitches out, showing parts of the player 1's viewport or the reflection is fuzzy. Depending on the camera angle of the controlling player.
Expected: Reflected surface showing the environment and player characters.