FindInBlueprints->CacheAllBlueprints(FSimpleDelegate::CreateSP(this, &SReplaceNodeReferences::OnSubmitSearchQuery, true), EFiBVersion::FIB_VER_VARIABLE_REFERENCE);
This leads to crash. Users can bypass this step by just leaving
instead of CacheAllBlueprints() and run blueprint indexing manually before running it.
1) Enable Find and Replace Reference feature from editor preferences.
2) Create a new blueprint actor
3) Create 2 integers
4) Add a setter for each integers and wire them after begiplay
5) Open Find and replace reference window from variables tab
6) Set replace target and press Find and Replace All button
Expected: The targets for replace and original reference are changed
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-69294 in the post.