When trying to get CookedFFTData from an audio component in a packaged build it fails despite working in the Editor. This also occurs when you package the project from File->Package Project->Windows->Windows (64 Bit).
Found in 4.22 CL#7053642
Reproduced in 4.24 Main CL#7173985
1. Create a clean project.
2. Get a soundwave (.wav) asset an set looping and enableBakedFFTAnalysis to true.
3. Create a new blueprint, attach an audio component, and assign it the soundwave asset.
4. Recreate the event graph of the blueprint as pictured in the attached image.
5. Place the actor in a level and Play the level.
6. Notice that both values return true.
7. Launch from Project Launcher Window in Android or Windows.
Result: HasCookedFFTData returns true and GetCookedFFTData returns false.
Expected: HasCookFFTData and GetCookedFFTData both return true.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-77133 in the post.