Blueprint functions aren't showing up in the Profiler Tool.
Found in 4.23.0 CL#8386587
Reproduced in 4.24.0 Main CL#8781358
1. Create a new blueprint project.
2. Create a blueprint (DummyBP).
3. Create a function in DummyBP that is called every tick.
4. Place DummyBP in the level.
5. Open the Profiler Tool and search for the function.
6. Play the project.
Results: The blueprint function isn't listed in the Profiler Tool.
Expected: The blueprint function is listed in the Profiler Tool.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-80571 in the post.