Enabling the HAP Media player plugin permanently affects the thinned Play Rates of the Media Player asset.
Tested in 4.23.1 (CL - 9631420), 4.24.0 (CL - 10091930), 4.25 (CL - 10091038)
1. Create a Blank project
2. Import an mp4
3. Create a Media Player and play the mp4 that with it
4. Look at the Thinned Play Rates in the Info tab
5. Enable the HAP Media plugin and restart
6. Replay the mp4 and observe the Play Rates once more
7. Disable the HAP Media plugin and replay
Expected: The thinned Play Rates would revert back to its original values
Result: The thinned Play Rates never reverts
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-84242 in the post.