Gameplay Tag Query variables in custom structs created via the content browser do not retain custom default values.
Found in 4.23.1 CL# 9631420
Reproduced in 4.24 Preview 4 CL3# 10387632, 4.25 Main CL# 10505752
1. Open a project.
2. Create a custom struct (TestStruct) via the Content Browser.
3. Set the member variable(TestVar) to a Gameplay Tag Query.
4. Set a custom default value for TestVar.
5. Close the TestStruct window.
6. Reopen TestStruct and observe the default value for TestVar.
Result: The default value isn't retained.
Expected: The default value is retained.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-85406 in the post.