When an animation blueprint is using the "Linked Anim Graph" node and it's skeletal mesh has a post process animation blueprint the animation is played at the wrong playrate.
Linked Anim Graphs were added in 4.24.
Attached is a 4.24 example project.
Found in 4.24.1 CL#10757647
Reproduced in 4.25 Main CL#11033263
1. Create a third person template project.
2. Duplicate ThirdPerson_AnimBP (Wrap_BP).
3. In Wrap_BP delete everything in the EventGraph.
4. Create a new animation blueprint using the UE4_Mannequin (ABP_PP).
5. In ABP_PP connect "Input Pose" to "Output Pose" in the AnimGraph.
6. In SK_Mannequin set "Post Process Anim Blueprint" to ABP_PP.
7. In ThirdPerson_AnimBP connect a "Linked Anim Graph" node to "Output Pose".
8. Expose all the Properties of the the "Linked AnimGraph" node and connect IsInAir? and Speed.
9. Play the default scene.
Result: The pawn animates faster than it should.
Expected: The pawn animates at the normal speed.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-87095 in the post.