The Radial Blur shader doesn't look correct with ray tracing translucency enabled.
Found in 4.24.1 CL#10757647
Reproduced in 4.25 Main CL#11050671
1. Create a content example project.
2. In project settings Default RHI to DX12 and enable Raytracing.
3. Open the Material_Advanced map.
4. Set Translucency to Raytracing.
5. Look at the Radial Blur shader example.
Result: The Radial Blur shader doesn't look correct.
Expected: The Radial Blur shader looks correct.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-87233 in the post.