The scenerendering graph doesn't display correctly when you increase the Small Font for the Engine. The rows don't adjust to the font size.
The user increased font size to make print strings in VR easier to read, but this issue makes it harder to use the editor.
Found in 4.24.1 CL#10757647
Reproduced in 4.23.1 CL#9631420, 4.25 Main CL#11115840
1. Create a new project.
2. Open Project Settings->Engine->General Settings.
3. Open the small font. If it isn't populated set it to Roboto and open it.
4. Set the Legacy Font Size to 20.
5. Restart the editor for the font changes to take effect
6. Go back to the Level Editor.
7. Use the console command "stat scenerendering"
Expected: The Scene Rendering table is readable.
Result: The Scene Rendering table can't be read due to overlapping text.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-87552 in the post.