When creating a class (of any kind i.e. an actor), when a collapsed graph is compiled the ref breaks when adding or renaming the graph.
1. Create any class, e.g. actor and create a function in it
2. Add a local variable or function input
a) Breaks when collapsed
1. Make a get or set node for it by dragging it from Local variables or by right click and searching for it
2. Collapse the created node and its ref breaks
b) Breaks when renamed
1. Create a collapsed graph
2. Add a local variable or function input in it
3. Rename the graph and all subject refs in it break
Expected: Reference to the variable is broken. Refreshing the node won't fix it. Instead, it needs to be removed and re-added manually.
Results: References shouldn't break
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-102701 in the post.