- Create an ActorComponent Blueprint and create a new Event Dispatcher
- In the Dispatcher's advanced details, mark it deprecated, then compile and save the Component
- Create an Actor Blueprint and add the ActorComponent to it.
- In the Events category of the details tab for the ActorComponent, click the "+" button to add the deprecated event to the Actor's Event Graph
- Compile the Actor Blueprint
Result: There is no warning on the dispatcher node
Expected: There is a deprecation warning on the dispatcher node