Hit this when I made a blueprint and Subscribed to ALL quantization events instead of the one I was interested it and tried to use all of them as my Quantization Boundary. The alt title of this bug is "be mean to Quartz"
Blueprint for reference:
1) Create a Quartz clock
2) Subscribe to all quantization events on the clock
3) Make a delegate event off the Subscribe to All Quantization Events node
4) Set the event to trigger Spawn Sound at Location and Play Quantized
5) Connect the Quantization Type on the event to a Make QuartzQuantizationBoundary node. Set the
6) Connect that to the In Quantization Boundary on Play Quantized
7) Trigger the clock to start (if not on Event BeginPlay)
It's somewhat expected that this would not be a valid work flow; however, there should be some safeguard in place (compile warning, output log warning, etc)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-117147 in the post.