In packaged projects will crash when an animation blueprint that is nativized loads into a new level. The anim blueprint needs to use the PoseSnapshot node with a FName variable passed before loading into a new level. in This won't happen in a non-nativized project.
The crash didn't return a call stack, just a pop up that said their was a fatal crash (image attached).
Example Project: [Link Removed]
Found in 4.23.1 CL#9631420
Reproduced in 4.24 CL#9828119, 4.25 Main CL#9828147
1. Create a new 3rd person blueprint template project.
2. Nativize the project Inclusive in Project Settings.
3. Get the ThirdPerson_AnimBP and do the following:
a. nativize it.
b. make the anim graph access the PoseSnapshot node using a FName variable (SnapName) in the Anim Graph
4. Get the ThirdPersonCharacter and do the following:
a. save a PopseSnapshot from the anim instance using the same name in SnapName from BeginPlay.
b. insert a delay after saving the PoseSnapshot.
5. Create a new blueprint (LevelLoader) that opens a level when the player character overlaps with it.
6. Place an instance of LevelLoad into the scene.
7. Package the project.
8. Run the package and run into the LevelLoader.
Expected: The game doesn't crash.
Results: The project crashes.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-82504 in the post.