When an actor that can be stood on and jumped off of is moved in a sequencer it's inherited velocity doesn't scale with the Sequence play rate. If you jump in the opposite direction the cube is going you can land back on the actor.
Attached is an example project.
This issue is similar to this one: https://jira.it.epicgames.net/browse/UE-30077
Found in 4.23 CL#9631420
Reproduced in 4.22.3 CL#7053642, 4.24 CL#10079999, 4.25 CL#10082630
1. Create a new Third Person template project
2. Create new level sequence
3. Add a cube (movingBP) to the level sequence and move it in linear motion on the x or y axis
4. Add level sequence to the level set the settings:
a. Auto-play: true
b. Looping: Loop indefinitely
c. Play Rate: 0.1x
5. Play the level
6. Jump on the object, when object is moving jump off the actor
Expected: The inherited velocity of the character is based on the scaled velocity of movingBP
Result: The inherited velocity of the character is based on the velocity of movingBP if it's playrate was 1.0x
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-83402 in the post.