The engine crashes when trying to automatically create a type conversion node when they are used a key for a map.
Found in 4.24 CL#10570792
Reproduced in 4.25 Main CL# 10646676
1. Open a project.
2. Create a blueprint actor.
3. Create a blueprint Map<Vector, Enum>
4. Create a "Find" node linked to the Map
5. Split the AxisVector Key pin into subvalues
6. Attempt to link an int value to one of the split sub values.
Result: The engine crashes.
Expected: The type conversion node is created and the engine doesn't crash.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-85698 in the post.