The Log Timestamp doesn't display in local time when "Log Timestamp Mode" and "Display Timezone" are set to "Local Time".
Found in 4.24.2 CL#11100242
Reproduced in 4.23.1 CL#9631420, 4.26 Main CL#11574810
1. In Editor Preferences set "Log Timestamp Mode" to "Local time".
2. In Editor Preferences set "Display Timezone" to "Local time".
3. Close and reopon the project.
4. Check the Output Log (the Editor Window).
5. Open the log file in <Project>/Saved/Logs/<Project>.log
6. Compare the time stamps between the log file and Output Window.
Result: The time in the log file inside the Logs folder is in UTC Time (Local Time +/- some number of hours).
Expected: The time in the log file inside the Logs folder is in Local Time.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-89285 in the post.