When moving between levels with built lighting volumetric light maps persists between levels.
Workaround: Load the same level twice.
Found in 4.24.2 CL#11100242
Reproduced in 4.26 Main CL#11574810
1. Create a new level (RedMap) place multiple primitives and point lights in a scene. Make the points lights emit red.
2. Duplicate RedMap and name it BlueMap.
3. Change all the point lights in a scene to blue.
4. Show the volumetric light map (Show->Visualize->Volumetric Lightmap).
5. Load RedMap and show the volumetric light map from the Content Browser.
6. Load BlueMap and show the volumetric light map from the Content Browser.
Result: The light map for the last open map persists.
Expected: The light map for the current level is loaded.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-89423 in the post.