When loading a new level via the Open Level node in Blueprints, the World Settings do not update the Applied Reverb Effect.
When trying to reproduce the issue in 4.25.4, issue did not occur (the reverb effect changes with the World Settings for that level).
1) Open the project found here: [Link Removed]
2) Open the level FirstLevel (FirstPersonBP > Maps)
3) Play in Editor
4) Fire the gun a few times. Observe the reverb effect on the gun. 'Quarry' should also be displayed on the screen.
5) Walk over to the text that says 'to next level'
6) When the level loads, observe the debug text and fire the gun
There is no world reverb effect on the gunfire on this level
The quarry reverb effect from the first level is still applied to the audio despite there being no reverb set in the level's world settings. This is also reflected in the debug text on the screen.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-110625 in the post.