When adding a new subfolder in the Levels window all the sublevels in that parent folder move to the new sublevel. Currently you have to create all the sub folders then move the sublevels to keep them organized.
Found in 4.24.3 CL#11590370
Reproduced in 4.23.1 CL#9621420, 4.25.0 P2 CL#, 4.26 Main CL#12123274
1. Create a blank project.
2. Open the Levels window.
3. Create a folder(MainFolder) in the Levels window.
4. Create a sub-folder(SubFolder) in MainFolder.
5. Create 3 new levels (this number is arbitrary).
6. Add all the levels to SubFolder.
7. Add a new sub-folder to MainFolder
Result: All the levels move to the new sub-folder.
Expected: The levels won't automatically move to th new sub-folder.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-90510 in the post.