In a Niagara Module Script the "Sample Curve" and "Sample Color Curve" nodes cannot be found. They were findable in 4.24 prior to 4.24.3. This seems related to this ticket.
Found in 4.24.3 CL#11590370
Reproduced in 4.25 Preview 3, 4.26 Main 12123513
1. Create a NiagaraModuleScript.
2. Create a float variable (DemoFloat).
3. Get the getter for DemoFloat, which will be a "MapGet" node
4. Drag off the float output and search for SampleCurve and SampleColorCurve.
5. Try right clicking the graph and search for "Sample Curve" and "Sample Color Curve".
Result: The nodes can't be found using either method.
Expected: The nodes are found using either method.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-90938 in the post.